And the Answer Is...
Here are a few of the questions I've received in the last couple of months.
- Richard Blaine
- I can't believe that Rosie is gay. What's up with that?
- Let me bring you up to speed on a few things. In case you weren't aware of them...
George Bush's son George Bush is still President, Bill Clinton is alive and well and
living in NYC and Elvis is still dead.
- Hey!!! The Stones are going on tour. Is that great or what?
- I think the tour is being called 'Return of the Night of the Living Dead'.
- Isn't it a shame about Britney and Justin?
- What's that? That they can't sing or they don't lie very well.
- Whatever happened to some of the great rap artists of the late 80's and early 90's?
- I think they all went to Hollywood and are now in every action movie being made.
- Why did they vote (fill in any name) off the island? 'Survivor' won't be the same
- You are kidding, right? 'Survivor' isn't about surviving but about who's the most
popular. Here's an idea...Take all the contestants who have appeared so far and fly them
over the darkest, densest jungle that can be found. Have them parachute out of the plane
at different intervals so everybody is on their own. Make sure they have one canteen of
water and a good sharp knife. Come back in three weeks and see who is still alive. Hey...
That's your winner because they survived. No winner. No problem. Do it again with a
bunch of addle-minded 'I'm better than you are' losers until we rid the world of this
- Any predictions for the Country Music Awards this year.
- Yeah...Country music artists are going to win.
- I just saw Britney's movie. She sure can act.
- I bet you thought that 'Dumb and Dumber' should have won an Oscar for 'Best Picture', too.
* Richard Blaine's views and opinions do not necessarily
reflect the views and opinions of the staff at Twin-Music.